Quelques mots ...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Judgement4 Index du Forum // News
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
CryingAngel
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: 04 Déc 2009 19:32    Sujet du message: Quelques mots ... Répondre en citant
Some words from Vincent

Hier, à 20:09

Hello from deepest darkest Devon, UK.
Right now we are meticulously placing the final sounds on our new baby. The labour has been long and intense but by next week our job is done and it is in the hands of the mid-wife (mix engineer). After which we will cut the umbilical chord [sic] then it goes into incubation for an indeterminate amount of weeks. Meanwhile we interview various foster parents to see who has the greatest capacity to give the child the best start in life. If all goes well, the little bastard will see the light of day in the spring. This will be cause for celebration. Not least for us. So with that in mind, the first thing I have planned is the event you see here, visit:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181509738508&ref=ts

It will tell you what you need to know. I will be playing with a few of my friends. One of which, I am proud to say, is Monsieur Les (Jacques Daniels) Smith, Anathema's very own tickler of the finest ivories and smuggler of precious metals. As I will be joined by my friend and cohort we've decided to play some of the best Anathema songs. Also we'll play new tunes and versions of some of my favourite bands. This is gonna be a memorable evening and a great way to end the year. In 2010 we get the chance to return to where you are. Maybe we can visit some of those places that have so far been impossible to reach. Time will tell. We'll do everything we can. I think TCV put it about right, deserve the future!

xoxox

V
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Judgement4 Index du Forum // News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: